Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello old friend...

Hello old friend my blog.  Well much in my life has changed since my last entry.  Who knew that I would now be a soon to be divorced woman.  Interesting how life can change in the blink of an eye and you're left asking yourself "what the hell happened....??!!".  It has only been through strength and support of my children, my family and my dear dear friends that has helped me to come out on the other side realizing not only am I stronger for it, but I'm going to be ok too.

Yes, it is a drastic change to one's life...financially, emotionally, psychologically, but survive one does!!  And to get to the point to finally be excited to see what your new life will hold is a miraculous feat that couldn't have been imagined even a few months ago.

So I begin my new journey.  I have a new focus on my children, a new outlook on my job, and a reconnected closeness with friends that have been my lifeline!!!!  Without the support of them I don't know how I would have made it.  Weekends of crying, texting out of lonliness, inviting myself over....they are always on the other end, love unconditional with no judgement just support.  I will never be able to fully express the gratitude of what that has meant and done for me.  You know who you are and I love you for helping me get my life back.

So what's next?...that's the best thing of all...everything.  So much to look forward to, so much of life to enjoy, not taking any of it for granted.  Living in the moment and relishing in what life has to offer.

The journey has begun.  

1 comment: