Sunday, January 4, 2009

Have you ever had the perfect day...? Well this one was pretty close. A beautiful setting, warm sun, cold snow and great friends. This is what life's great momments are all about!! We drove up to the Ochocos, to the snow park just past Walton Lake and hiked in. We stopped along the way to soak up some warmth from the sun before heading down the road. Hard to believe we camped here this summer in the blistering heat!! What fun.








4 comments:

  1. That was great fun:) Glad you guys could make it over. I like to think of our time in the outdoors as just a snapshot in time of what the animals in nature experience full time. It is a lucky person who can enjoy the radiant warmth of the sun on a 15 degree day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now who do you suppose posted the above comment, Dudley maybe? The heat on your face was something I have never expierenced, it was great. Fun weekend, come over again and I will make soup for you Husband :)Why do we have to post anonymously?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul said soup would be great just don't make it as chunky. I reset the comment settings so now it should just ask for your Google account instead of post anonymously. I can't wait to come over again, hope you don't get sick of us!!

    ReplyDelete